Wedn, July 24
49.4 Miles (1356.6 total)
Packed up the tents for the last time this trip and hit the road. On our way out of the valley, it actually rained! Drizzled is more accurate - we didn't stop for it, and we were already wearing windbreakers because of how chilly it was. I guess it counts as rain... But I can't believe how lucky we've been this trip with weather. No hard rain we've had to stop for, and no wind we've had to fight against. I remember trips where we moved so slowly because of the wind blowing in the opposite direction. But not this trip! Super lucky indeed.
We passed through Interlaken for the last time, rode by Lake Thun, and continued on Bike Route #9 to our bungalow.
So glad this trip went so smoothly, without wind & rain. You had plenty of that last year when you went through the wettest summer on record in New Hampshire!
ReplyDelete