Wedn, July 10
42.1 Miles (939.1 total)
Nothing to report today. Good day of riding, and briefly rode by Lake Iseo, which was gorgeous. It's super hot - outside, inside, restaurants. This is the second day now where we've sat inside at a restaurant and I was sweating. But we've also had four weeks now without rain! That's a record!
We had kebab again for dinner tonight. So glad I get to have these again! Fell in love with doner kebab on our first bike trip doing the EuroVelo 6 across Europe, and I've been looking forward to having them again ever since.
Hope it cools off for you soon! I would have thought that as you biked north the temps would be better :/ It was probably a super good idea to change your path and start in Southern Italy vs ending there. <3
ReplyDeleteWow - 4 weeks without rain 👍
ReplyDelete